Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ECO PVC||Housing Color:||Pink|
|Light Type:||SMD LED||Waterproof:||Yes|
mini neon lights,
neon flexible led strips
Blue Light Neon LED Rope Lights offer the easiest and most economical replacement to standard glass neon accents. Because of their extraordinary ability to mimic the consistent lighting effects of glass neon, neon LED rope lights are the best option available to create signage, perimeter accents, or for any other application where glass neon has traditionally been used.
|LED QTY per meter:||120pcs|
|Min. Cutting Unit:||50 LEDs|
|Min. Cutting Length:||50cm/19.7''|
|Min. Bending:||Dia 4cm|
|Ambient Temp.:||-30℃ to +45℃|
What are the advantages of Low Voltage Mini LED neon flex?
1. Adopts 120pcs high brightness SMD2835
2. LED and components double protected, not unit failure
3. Adopts first-class eco-friendly UV-resistant PVC material
4. Extra thin, light weight, more soft to bend, high brightness, uniform light, no LED dot or dark spot
5. Easy to be installed, can be cut and reconnected (connection accessories available)
6. Protection Rating IP65 (All joints should be sealed by glue when installation)
Features compared with traditional Glass neon lights:
- Super Brightness
- 60000 hour life
- More durable and flexible
- Minimum bending radius: 4cm
- Flexible cut length, easy for making up different characters, patterns and forms
- High safety
- Easy for transportation and installation
Each 120v LED rope light spool has the following accessories pre- installed:
FEATURES & BENEFITS: 120V Line Voltage = no transformer; Long life span of over 50,000 hours; Flexible & slim, field cuttable every 18"; Easy installation onto most surfaces; Produces even color between strips at the tightest color tolerances; Little to no heat generation makes it ideal for heat-sensitive areas; No UV light output.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS: Neon Signs, Cove Lighting, Driveways, Pathways, Retail applications, Exterior Building Lighting (i.e. large building signs), etc... The possibilities are nearly endless!
We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
Prior to cutting or modifying your neon LED rope lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
Contact Person: Kelly
Tel: + 86 13327333019